A Cookie Re-Imagined: A "Better for You" cookie with superfood energy that tastes delicious!
In a world bursting with over processed snack bars, we dare to be different by creating deliciously flavorful, nutritious, grab-n-go oatmeal snack cookies. It's time to truly ENJOY your energy snacks!
● Are made with premium, superfood ingredients
● Have 4+ grams of plant-based protein
● Contain nothing artificial
● Are Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, and Soy-Free
● Are soft-baked and taste delicious!
When Sue Kakuk (aka Mrs. KAKookies!) discovered her daughter and collegiate cycling teammates were stopping at “Fast Food” for donuts and breakfast before their races, she started baking “Breakfast Cookies”. “I was determined to bake something that was packed with energy, nutrition, and wholesome ingredients; a good pre or post race snack and certainly a better breakfast option than fast food or a bowl of cereal.”
Grateful for the host families her daughter and team had when racing, Sue wanted to pay it forward and volunteered to host teams and training camps, preparing meals, and of course, baking cookies. This proved a wonderful opportunity to develop recipes that met the various dietary restrictions (gluten sensitive, dairy free, vegan) of many of the racers. She eventually refined the Kakookies recipe to be flavorful and popular with anyone, regardless of any dietary preferences or restrictions.
Eventually Kakookies was born. Comfortable with the challenges of developing recipes (a two time Pillsbury Bake Off finalist), Sue’s goal remained the same as the very first breakfast cookie and that was:
● To create a cookie (not another over-proccesed snack bar) that satisfies hunger and sustains energy
● Out of the ordinary flavors (not another chocolate chip or oatmeal raisin, but rather artisanal, unique flavors)
● Appeal to anyone regardless of age or dietary restrictions
● Portable, grab-and-go, individually packaged cookies available when people need it most
We do our best to process your order in a timely manner. Most of our Kakookies ship via USPS 2-3 day Priority Mail, however orders placed Wednesday-Saturday or around the holidays may take longer due to processing and USPS delivery schedules. Our Sampler Pack is shipped via USPS First Class Mail. Once your package has been scanned by USPS, you will receive a tracking email.
Kakookies is not responsible for undelivered or returned packages due to invalid addresses. It is the customers responsibility to type in accurate and deliverable addresses.
We absolutely love Kakookies and are confident that you will too. If the unthinkable happens and you receive an incorrect order or a damaged package, please send an email to email@example.com within 5 days of receiving your product. We will simply send you a new shipment. It is not our policy to issue refunds.