BURSTING NOTES OF BRANDIED CHERRY WITH ORGANIC CHERRIES DROPPED INTO THE BAR FOR EXTRA COMPLEXITY.
About the Origin: Tucked in the mountain of the Duarte Province in the Dominican Republic, Reserva Zorzal is the first ever cacao producing private reserve in the country. Co-founder Dr. Charles Kerchner and his team at Zorzal work towards greater community development through innovation in agronomy, fermentation, drying and ecological sustainability. Particular to Zorzal Cacao is their mission to continuing conservation of the bird Bicknell Thrush whose native home lies within Reserva Zorzal’s 1,019-acre reserve. About 70% of the reserve is warranted as a “forever wild” sanctuary while the remaining 30% produces cacao, macadamias, and bananas. In partnering with Zorzal Cacao, we seek to participate in the burgeoning cycle of giving back to our earth and its many species.
6 bars per case
Certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO